Saturday, January 7, 2012

First stop Leuven


I know that you know that I planned coming to study in Europe for a while now. Well here I am in Belgium, in Leuven. No no no, Leuven is not my permanent place to stay. I am actually here only for my Dutch language course that last for 2,5 weeks. I know it sounds weird right, but it's true, cause after those 2,5 weeks i can open a new line in my CV and add an extra language to the endless list. Actually learning language is not primary in this program, at least that's what I have herd. And it's not getting wasted or breaking windows while screaming "everything is ours" either :). Actually it's ment to integrate those eastern Europe white skins in the great European culture. We'll see if it works on me, I doubt on that.


First impressions:
1. no one wears a hat, even children don't
2. everyone has a scarf, even children have
3. big sales? yes indeed!
4. didn't see any international fast food chains. is it good? probably not. What will i do during those dark nights?



No comments:

Post a Comment